The Dorma 7400 Series door closers offer modern styling and versatility while providing safe and reliable door control. Featuring backcheck and adjustable spring sizes, DORMA’s 7400 Series is the ideal solution in a wide variety of applications, including barrier-free. This Grade 1 hydraulic surface door closer is both flexible and easy to install, and it’s all backed by DORMA’s 25-year warranty.
- Available as 7414 with adjustable spring sizes 1–4 and 7436 with adjustable spring sizes 3–6.
- 7414 meets 5 lb interior barrier-free applications.
- Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Compact design.
- Two noncritical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) with thermostatic properties work to provide consistent closing speeds under a wide variety of temperatures.
- Adjustable backcheck standard. Provides cushioning when the door is abusively opened.
- Available with optional delayed action to delay door closing from maximum opening. Delay time is adjustable.
- The 7400 Series is certified to the requirements of ANSI A156.4 Grade 1.
The DORMA 7400 is listed by U.L. and C.U.L. under their reinspection programs. Meets the requirements for UL10C and UBC 7.2 (1997) for positive pressure. California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) approved.