The 1460 Series is a universal medium-duty closer designed for maximum versatility in commercial and institutional applications, meeting ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 and ADA reduced opening force requirements.
It installs quickly, accurately and offers a variety of options. It is cUL and UL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open and boasts a 30-year limited warranty.
Features include a slim line plastic cover, with optional plated finish on the cover, the arm and the fasteners. LCN peel-n-stick templates ensure quick and accurate installation, and the patented LCN Green Dial takes the guesswork out of spring force adjustments.
- Non-sized (1-6) cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 5'0" and exterior doors to 4'0"
- Meets ADA requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without hold-open
- Tested and certified under ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1
- Cast iron cylinder with full-complement bearing
- 1-1/4" diameter piston
- Heat-treated steel pinion journal
Quality and durability
- All-weather fluid
- LCN patented Green Dial spring force indicator
- 30-year warranty
- Universal non-handed
- Peel-n-stick template and standard slim line plastic cover
- Adjustable spring sizes 1-6